Rust free Porsche 914, No hell’s hole project !
Information previous owner about this car.
Purchased the 914 years ago but have a family now and don’t have time to give it the deserved attention. Runs en drives great.
– Rebuild front suspension from a 1989 911 Carrera (larger torsion bars, larger ventilated disc and calipers, large sway bar, and an aluminum steering rack mount)
– Re-drilled hubs in back
– Rebuilt the rear trailing arms and cv axles
– New wheels bearings were installed along with poly-graphite trailing arm bushings
– Repacked axles
– Epsilon 3-piece wheels
– Rebuilt fuel tank
– Rebuilt pedal box
– New main window seal was recently installed
– Factory option center gauges
– Push-rod tube seals to resolve oil drips
– Stainless steel fuel lines
– New main targa seal
– Purchased a nice replacement targa top with all hardware and seals
– Replaced cap, plugs, wires.
– Installed Ignitor Electronic Ignition
– New Battery
Things that are included that should be installed.
– I am including a Bursch exhaust along with a very nice Triad exhaust that want to be installed. (There is a less than impressive exhaust on it now)
– Full Carpet kit (new)
– Fiberglass FlexDam from 914 Rubber
– Many additional parts, 1 palletbox 100 x 120 x 60 cm. (new and used parts)
Car is in stock in our showroom in Schijndel.
This Porsche is at our warehouse in Schijndel (20 km. from Eindhoven), all importduties and VAT have been paid already.
All dokuments for obtaining an EU registration are present.